The first point: What is the ratio of the length to the width of the general display?
1. Graphic screen: determined according to the displayed content;
2, video screen: generally 4:3 or close to 4:
3; The ideal ratio is 16:9.
Second point: What factors are generally considered in the size design of the display?
1. The need to display content;
2. Space conditions of the venue;
3. Display unit template size (indoor screen) or pixel size (outdoor screen).
The third point: need to know the number of points that the control system can control?
Communication screen A card: monochrome, two-color 1024×64
Communication screen B card: Monochrome: 896 × 512 two-color: 896 × 256 DVI
Two-color screen: 1280×768 DVI
Full color screen: 1024×512
Fourth point: What are the power consumption indicators and power requirements of the display?
The power consumption of the display is divided into average power consumption and maximum power consumption. The average power consumption, also known as the working power, is the actual actual power consumption. The maximum power consumption is the power consumption during extreme conditions such as startup or full brightness. The maximum power consumption is an essential factor for AC power supply (wire diameter, switch, etc.). The average power consumption is generally 1/3 of the maximum power consumption. The display screen is a large-scale precision electronic device. For safe use and reliable operation, the AC220V power input terminal or the AC220V power input terminal of the computer connected to it must be grounded.
The fifth point: What are the differences between the indoor module full color screen and the patch full color screen?
1. Luminous part: The display module of the module full color screen is generally yellow-green, and the pure green module is more expensive; the full-color screen of the patch generally uses a pure green die;
2, display effect: the module full color screen pixel point visual feeling is thicker, lower brightness, easy to have mosaic phenomenon; patch full color screen consistency is good, brightness is higher;
3, maintenance: the module full color is not easy to maintain, the replacement cost of the whole module is high; and the patch is full color easy to maintain, and can be repaired and replaced by single lamp;
Sixth point: Why is the production cycle of outdoor screens longer?
1. Raw material procurement: LED lamp purchase cycle is long, especially imported die, ordering period needs 4-6 weeks;
2, the production process is complex: need to go through PCB design, shell production, glue filling, whitening balance, etc.;
3, the structural requirements are strict: generally the box design, need to consider wind, rain, lightning and so on.
Seventh point: What are the factors that need to consider the screen area allowed by the venue?
1. The relationship between the effective line of sight and the actual site size;
2, pixel size and resolution;
3. The unit is an area estimate of the base;
4. Screen machine mechanical installation and maintenance operation space;
5. The influence of the inclination of the screen body on the distance;
Eighth point: need to know the brightness of the screen for the brightness of the screen?
The general brightness requirements are as follows:
1. Indoor: >800CD/M2
2, half indoor: >2000CD/M2
3, outdoor (sitting south to the north): >4000CD/M2
4, outdoor (sitting north facing south): >8000CD/M2 Under the conditions of clear brightness and dot density,
How to calculate the brightness of LED lights?
The calculation method is as follows:
(taking two red, one green, one blue as an example)
Red LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.3 ÷ 2
Green LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.6
Blue LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.1
For example: 2500 points per square meter, 2R1G1B, the brightness per square meter is 5000CD/M2, then: The brightness of the red LED is: 5000÷2500×0.3÷2=0.3
The brightness of the green LED light is: 5000÷2500×0.6=1.2
The brightness of the blue LED light is: 5000÷2500×0.1=0.2 The brightness per pixel is: 0.3×2+1.2+0.2=2.0CD
The ninth point: What are the effects of playing?
1. Text display: depending on the size of the text and the need for resolution;
2, ordinary video display: 320 × 240 dot matrix;
3, digital standard DVD display: ≥ 640 × 480 dot matrix;
4, complete computer video: ≥ 800 × 600 dot matrix;
The tenth point: need to understand the design and installation of the outdoor display?
1. The joint between the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof; the screen body should have good drainage measures, and once the water accumulation occurs, it can be discharged smoothly;
2. Install lightning protection devices on the display and buildings. The main body and the outer casing of the display are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning is discharged in time;
3. Install the ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10 °C and 40 °C. An axial fan is installed on the back of the screen body to discharge heat;
4. Select industrial grade integrated circuit chips with working temperature between -40 °C and 80 °C to prevent the display from starting up due to low temperature in winter.
5. In order to ensure long-distance visibility under strong ambient light conditions, ultra-high brightness LEDs must be used;
The display medium adopts a new wide viewing angle tube, which has a wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours. The outer packaging of the display medium is currently the most popular with a rectangular cylinder with a cover, a silicone seal, and no metallization; its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, durable, with direct sunlight, dustproof, waterproof, high temperature, and short circuit "Five defenses" features.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.