Led display screen installation method
First, the installation method of the indoor display
Mounting (wall mounted): Suitable for displays below 10 square meters. The wall requirements are solid walls or concrete beams at the suspension. Hollow bricks or simple partitions are not suitable for this installation method.
Rack mount: Suitable for display above 10 square meters and easy to repair. Other specific requirements are the same as wall stickers.
Hoisting: Suitable for display screens up to 10 square meters. This installation method must be suitable for installation, such as beams or lintels above. And the screen body generally needs to add a back cover.
Seat: Removable seat: It means that the frame is processed separately. Placed on the ground, you can move.
Fixed seat: A seat is a fixed frame that is connected to the ground or wall.
Second, the installation method of the outdoor display
The general installation method is to fix the screw on the wall. In the fixed frame, install the screen in the frame, connect the power cable, cable, and illuminate the debugging.
Outdoor led display installation environment problem
(1) The display screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun and rain, the wind blows the dust cover, and the working environment is bad. If the electronic equipment is wet or seriously damp, it may cause a short circuit or even a fire, causing malfunction or even fire, resulting in loss;
(2) The display screen may be attacked by strong electric power caused by lightning;
(3) The ambient temperature varies greatly. When the display is working, it must generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is poor, the integrated circuit may not work properly or even be burned, so that the display system cannot work normally;
(4) The audience is wide, the distance between the line of sight is long, the field of vision is wide, and the ambient light changes greatly, especially if it is exposed to direct sunlight.
Outdoor led display installation precautions
(1) The combination of the screen body and the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof; the screen body should have good drainage measures, and the water can be discharged smoothly once the water accumulation occurs;
(2) Install lightning protection devices on the display and buildings. The main body and the outer casing of the display are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning is discharged in time;
(3) Install the ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the screen is between -10 °C and 40 °C. An axial fan is installed on the back of the screen body to discharge heat;
(4) Select an industrial-grade integrated circuit chip with an operating temperature between -40 °C and 80 °C to prevent the display from starting due to low temperature in winter;
(5) In order to ensure long-distance visibility in the case of strong ambient light, ultra-high brightness LEDs must be used; contrast is increased.
(6) The display medium adopts a new wide viewing angle tube with wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a service life of more than 100,000 hours. The outer packaging of the display medium is currently the most popular with a rectangular cylinder with a cover, a silicone seal, and no metallization; its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, durable, with direct sunlight, dustproof, waterproof, high temperature, and short circuit Five anti-features.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.