1. Wall-mounted installation method 1) This installation method is usually used indoors or semi-outdoor.
2) The display area of the screen is small, generally no maintenance access space is left, the whole screen is taken down for maintenance, or a folded integrated frame is made.
3) The screen area is slightly larger, generally adopting the front maintenance design (ie, the front maintenance design, usually adopting the column assembly method)
2, column-type installation method There are a variety of column-type installation methods, generally used for outdoor advertising.
1) Single column installation method: suitable for small screen applications;
2) Double column installation: suitable for large screen applications;
3) Closed maintenance channel: suitable for simple cabinets;
4) Open maintenance channel: suitable for standard cabinets.
3, cantilevered installation
1) This method is mostly used indoors and semi-outdoor;
2) Generally used for entrances of passages and corridors, as well as stations, railway stations, entrances to subways, etc.;
3) It is used for traffic induced use on roads, railways and highways;
4) The screen design generally adopts one-piece cabinet design or hoisting structure design.
4. Hanging installation method This installation method is similar to the cantilever installation method, and the application is the same. The screen body adopts the one-piece cabinet design scheme, which is suitable for indoor and semi-outdoor screens.
5, mosaic installation
1) The entire display body is embedded in the wall, and the display plane is at the same level as the wall surface;
2) Adopt simple box design;
3) General pre-maintenance (front maintenance design);
4) This installation method is used indoors and outdoors, but generally applies a screen with a small dot distance and a small display area;
5) Generally used for building entrances, building halls, etc.
6, stand-up installation
1) Generally adopt one-piece cabinet design, and also have a split-type combination design;
2) Applicable to indoor small dot distance specification screen;
3) The general display area is small;
4) The main typical application LED TV design.
7, roof-mounted installation
1) This installation method is a key to resisting wind;
2) Generally installed with a tilt angle, or the module is designed with a slant 8°;
3) Mostly used for outdoor advertising display.
8. Fence-type installation method of football field For the fence around the football field, the display body angle can be adjusted with the adjustment of the slope of the support frame. The soft silicone mask design is adopted, and the soft arc top design is adopted to avoid sports collision and injury.
9. Rental hoisting method The size of the screen is determined by the ordinary screen. The lifting screen should not be made bigger. Generally required to be below 6M*10M. Exceptions to special cabinet materials and curtains. The top is equipped with a lifting beam and the bottom is equipped with a bottom beam. The lifting beam is used to lift the screen. Between the row and the row box, the hoisting mechanism is connected, and the horizontal box is fastened with a lock. Lifting mechanism points: gear type, cone type, bolt type. The gear type is more expensive, beautiful, and the cone type is moderately and reliable. The bolt type is the cheapest, reliable, and the assembly is troublesome, and it is suitable for the case of not being repeatedly disassembled.
10. Arc form installation mode Screen length x width (height): LxW; screen length W: refers to the height of the screen; screen length L: the length of the screen. The length of the picture can be initially determined by the circumference of the circle or arc. Divide by the module length to determine the number of modules. For the circular screen, try to divide by 92 modules; try to determine the number of modules in one row by the integer multiple of 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 (convenient to divide the box, easy to produce). The draft angle of the module is generally 2 degrees, and one module is only 4 degrees. That is, 92 modules are generally required to form a perfect circular screen. The least should not be less than 60 modules. After determining the number of modules in a row, you can get the length of the picture. Screen length L = number of modules * module length; screen area A = L * W; for non-circular screens (arc screen), only need to be divided as needed, just like cutting a cake. The mounting bracket needs to be customized according to the size of the circular screen (curved screen).
11, truss mobile installation
1) The screen can be moved in real time according to actual needs;
2) The movement of the screen body is divided and moved according to the display screen and the scene;
3) Adopting truss rail design;
4) Generally used in the stage background screen, mostly used in TV stations, concerts and other places.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.